Kid’s closets tend to get clustered easily. So, instead of going through the stress of organizing your kid’s closet, why don’t you make use of these tips to make things easy for you?
- Designate the Days to Wear Clothes by Using Clothing Tags. You can easily achieve this, by adding clothing tag for each day of the week. So, choose their outfit the Sunday before school begins.
- Make use of storage bins with Different Colour and Label them. To avoid your kids closet does not get clutter up with sporting gear, toys and bedding, make use of different sized bins and baskets.
To ensure that items are placed in their correct spot, labeling each bin will be the perfect option. For example, you can store books and toys in one color of the bin. You can also help your child stay organized by keeping a different bin for both “too small” and “too big” items.
- Utilize the Closet Door. Many people often overlooked this area, but it can be a great place to hang your stuff and make them accessible. However, some other items that can be stored here are shoes, hair accessories or even toys, undergarments or pajamas e.t.c.
- Organize Loose Items. Items that can easily move around should be stored in one section of the closet (items like a ball, skating shoes, and others). Consider holding these items in places where they won’t fall and cause harm.
- Use Double Hangers. These will help you in two ways which are; helping your children reach and hang up their clothes and stuff.
- Colour-Coordinate Clothes and Hang by Category. Following the color-coordinating and hanging system will help your children easily achieve and put away their clothes. However, you can also help your children choose their outfits by having a small number of options for them.
- Use Drawer Inserts and Shelf Dividers. Shelves are a great place to keep socks and undergarments or other content you choose to be well organized and accessible.
- Use Adjustable or Pull-Out, Open Shelving for Shoes. You can make use of open shelving for saving the shoes to avoid a pile of shoes on the floor. This can help you easily see and showcase the shoes. You should ensure that these shelves are easily accessible and adjustable for your child.
- Add a Hamper. Kids are fond of throwing their clothes on the floor, so make use of hamper to ensure that does not occur.
- If you have more than one kid dividing the Closet Space is advisable. You can do this by designating one side of the closet for each of your children.
- Invest in a Closet Organizer. Your budget should also be customized based on your budget.
- Decorate! The type of design in your child closet will make it a fun and inviting space. Your child room design can go a long way in motivating them to keep the space organized.
Dump-Squad is one of the fastest growing disposal bin rental, dumpster rental, mini bin rental and junk removal company in Toronto, Ontario. We hope you have enjoyed reading this article and can take something away from it. In the event you are looking to hire any junk removal services or garbage bin rentals in the Toronto area, please feel free to contact us at any time!