We all find ourselves in a situation whereby some of the junks in homes keep dust. Research shows that 1 in every 3 Americans has enough junk in their home that can fill a bedroom, but many of them have never thought of selling your junk? The fact is, the internet is here for and has made everything easy. Selling your junks online won’t only free your space, but at the same time make you some revenue.
So, in this article, we will be highlighting some of the easiest ways to sell your junks online and make money.
- eBay: eBay is very popular, and it makes it easy to get rid of your items, like gadgets (including broken ones) and even clothes. Items are sold based on the highest bid, so you will be the one to open the sell option when you’re satisfied with the bided price.
Here are some tips you can make use of when selling your items on eBay:
- Pictures. This should not be ordinary blurry pictures but the clear ones and avoid using stock photos.
- To help you get the best price, end your auction when people are browsing the site, and your item will be at the top (the best time is 6:30 pm and 10:30 pm).
- Ensure you mention the brand your clothes belong to (as adult clothes are listed singly while children’s should be sold in bundles).
- Craigslist or Kijiji. Do you have big items like old furniture then these two websites are the best option for you. The reason is these sites only attract potential buyers from your area. This means you won’t have to worry about shipping fee as that people will pick up the sale item themselves.
Here is a Craigslist tip:
- Make sure you edit your post regularly for it to remain at top search.
- Facebook. A lot of cities do create group for people to buy and sell items in the city. This is also great for people selling big items just like on craigslist (but be sure to include images).
- Amazon.ca. If you have some great old books, you would love to sell then Amazon is the best place. The best part is you can post ads that will remain on the search list for free for a long time.
- Have An Old Fashioned Yard Sale. You might be worried “what about smaller items like dishes?” A yard sale is an excellent option for you to sell them off all at once, but, also make sure you placed them online as well.
The bottom line is it might not seem easy for you sell your items online. So, if you have unsold junks, why don’t you contact us today to help you sell them all. We are always available any time of the week to pick up your junk items.
Dump-Squad is one of the fastest growing disposal bin rental, dumpster rental, mini bin rental and junk removal company in Toronto, Ontario. We hope you have enjoyed reading this article and can take something away from it. In the event you are looking to hire any junk removal services or garbage bin rentals in the Toronto area, please feel free to contact us at any time!