Give your home a fresh sparkle with spring cleaning during this spring. Garbage bins comes in handy with a few disposal bins to make things a lot easier and organized. To give your home a new look for spring, here’s an ultimate list of things you can do.
1. Open the windows to let in the fresh air.
2. Give furniture and sofa a good dusting and vacuuming.
3. Wash throw pillows and throw blankets.
4. Clean and dust all electronics, including wires.
5. Wash and wipe down lamps and shades.
6. Wash and wipe down window sills, windows and screens.
7. Wash walls, light fixtures, vent covers, light plates, doors and knobs.
8. Donate your unused media collections.
9. Give out old books and magazines.
10. End your cleaning by vacuuming and washing the floor.
1. Start by opening the windows.
2. Give the furniture a thorough vacuuming, and spot clean if necessary. Do that for the sofa as well, if you have one in your bedroom.
3. Give the mattress a new look by sprinkling it with baking soda. Let it absorb the odors for a while and then vacuum it up. Then clean underneath the bed.
4. Clean the inside and outside of the drawers and have the items rearranged. Give out things you no longer need or use.
5. Get rid of old or unused items in the closet, and clean the closet floor. Give out things you no longer need or use.
6. Dust and wipe lights and shades.
7. Wash window sills and windows, including the screens.
8. Wash walls, trim and light covers.
9. Wash and wipe down mirrors, wall art, doors and vent covers.
10. End it with vacuuming and washing of the floor.
1. Open the window (If you have one).
2. Wash inside and outside of the drawers and cabinets. Keep items you still need and get rid of old or unused items.
3. Wash all garbage containers.
4. Wash your bathtub, shower stall and sinks, including drains.
5. Dust and wipe mirrors and frames.
6. Clean vent covers.
7. Clean the toilet inside out.
8. Vacuum and wash floor.
1. Open windows to allow fresh air.
2. Wash windowsills, windows and screens.
3. Clean blinds or wash curtains.
4. Clean out drawers and inspect food for expiration dates. Get rid of old or outdated items into garbage containers.
5. Wash down outside of cupboard doors and knobs.
6. Clean cutting boards and sanitize.
7. Clean the stovetop and oven, including underneath and behind.
8. Clean out fridge, including the vacuum coils in the back, and wash underneath and behind.
9. Clean out microwave and remove crumbs from toaster.
10. Wipe down and disinfect counters.
11. Wash light fixtures and plates.
12. Wash down walls, doors, knobs and trim.
13. End your cleaning with vacuuming and washing of the kitchen floor.